Thursday, September 27, 2007

How to Deal with ER Solutions

I can only suggest you try first to contact the original company who they claim you owe the money. What they seem to be doing is telling you that you can only pay and resolve the debt thru them. This is 100% false. You can try first to contact the original company


READ THIS from http://thejoshmeister.blogspot.com/2004/11/er-solutions.html

I found your post in a web search for ER Solutions. Today, I had my own encounter with these thugs...In June, my son overdrew his checking account with Washington Mutual. He received a call from ER Solutions asking for payment for Washington Mutual. He was told that he had to have a credit card to make the payment, and that it needed to be made over the phone. I thought this sounded like a total scam, so I called them back. I told them we would prefer mailing a check to them, but I needed an invoice or statement with an address. They refused, then tried to bully me by demanding my credit card number over the phone. I had to laugh; did they think I was that dumb? I then called Washington Mutual, who told me my son should come in to the bank branch to pay his overdrawn debt. How ER Solutions found out about my son's overdrawn account is frightening! What can be done about this type of crime? Everyone needs to know that this type of scam exists.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This company uses a computer phone line to contact you. Of course you cannot call them back using this number which is 253-218-3449. This number has an Auburn, WA location. All I do is let them call so I turn the answering machine off so all it does is ring and they receive NO answer they just get an exercise in calling. I figure after months of calling they will give up. They tried sending me a letter and I just affixed a label that reads, Return to sender, person has moved, no forwarding address.... I do not reply to bullying by a company of any collection agency.

Anonymous said...

I received a letter at home stating that I owed money to ATT and when I called ATT they ALREADY KNEW IT WAS A SCAM and advised me not to pay.

how can I a company keep stealing thousands of consumers and get away with that?????????

DO NOT PAY ANYTHING FROM ERSolutions! It is a bunch of thieves.

The Palmers: said...

I just got a letter from ER solutions saying I owe Verizon 150.00. We closed this account with a zero balance 6 months ago. I verified with Verizon and called ER solutions. The guy I talked to at phone # 877-341-0006 asked for my ERS acct #. I gave him what was on the letter then he replied "Oh, that office is closed, disregard the letter" What!??? Sounds fraudulent to me and scam written all over it!